These are the “fashion” items that have been worn the most for the month of April, and some are still going. While I don’t go out a lot, I still try me best to get snazzy when I do 😉 .
For jewelry I’ve been diggin’ a couple of new pieces and an old-ish love:
- Michael Kors Rose Gold Pave Studs- See these HERE. These were a spur to the moment gift from the hubs while hanging out with the kiddos. I think I wore these some much because I’ve been rocking short hair, and keeping my makeup soft, so these just fit right in.
- The watch also from Michael Kors and purchased with the earrings. It’s rose gold with Swarovski® crystals and mother of pearl dial. This is my favorite watch EVER!! I only have about four watches but this tops the little list. See these HERE.
- The chain/necklace is from Coach, I really like it. And get compliments all the time. I got this last year so I’m not sure if it’s still available.
- Grey, sheer-back jacket- This is from Mark(avon). It’s faux leather with a sheer back. See HERE (my avon shop).
- Green T-Shirt- I bought this for maybe $5.99 at Ross, and now I need three more because I’m lovin’ it!
- Jeans- I’ve been wearing these things a LOT since the beginning of the year. My hubs bought them…I have no clue where, but they are from Love Culture. And they are skinny, stretch jeans.
- Snakeskin loafers- This are soooo comfy and cute. I wears dem everywear(get it?) lmao!! These are from Avon. See HERE.(my avon shop).
- The sneakers are Jordan’s Son Of Mars..uhm I had to do a serious google search on these because; 1-I’m not into sneakers, 2-I didn’t buy them(thanks hubs), and 3-these are my first Jordans 😮 . See these HERE. These are also featured in my “Rock On” OOTD post.