Heeeeeeya blushers! Happy new month! Which is my FAVORITESTEST month in the whole calendar of months…yup! Today I’m dropping in to show a few of my favorite things for the month of April!
Favorite tools/brushes: Before we get into these let me say, I know those “mac” brushes are fake, as I’ve stated in the pic. I’m giving them a test run to see how they perform. If you don’t like the idea of buying fake/replica products then look pass them 🙂 .
- Faux mac 187- Love this for my MAC MSF Natural, blush and highlighters.
- ELF Studio Powder Brush- Love this for my liquid/pressed powder foundation; it buffs beautifully.
- Faux mac 190- I have been using this with some of my foundations/concealers & even tinted moisturizers. I must say I prefer it to the real MAC 190 😮
- Hakuhodo J5521(Japan exclusive): Love this for applying blush, especially heavily pigmented ones. It’s so soft and…and perfect!
- Cozzette S150: Love this for under eye powder, contouring, all over lid color, and slight cheek bone highlight.
- Esum W35(promo item from the Makeup Show LA): I’ve never really owned a brush quite like this, but it’s awesome for crease blending, laying crease/outer V color, and contouring the nose.
- Bdellium Tools 710(promo item from the Makeup Show LA): I love this brush for applying thin/thick liner. It’s perfect; even for my small lid space! I prefer over my MAC 211
For mi skincare now! I’ve been trying to take care of my skin, especially since I’ve been noticing some aging situations going on…sigh…I’m only 23 so I don’t know what’s up with that………………………………. LMAO!!!!
- Rx for brown skin Age Block- I’ve been using this for moisturizer, plus the added benefit of sun protection. It also acts as my primer, that’s a plus for me, because primers usually break me out.
- Trader Joe’s SPA natural facial cleansing pads w/tea tree oil- This has been great for my skin! It dries up my little bumps, exfoliates and removes my greasy, old makeup situations. I LOVE IT!
- Trader Joe’s SPA natural face wash w/tea tree oil- At first I thought this broke me out, but it wasn’t the culprit, I was just being lazy with cleaning my skin properly. Anyway this really cleansed my skin. And while it was in the dog house I used it to wash a couple of my brushes and it was AWESOOOOOME!!!
- Trader Joe’s SPA 100% jojoba oil- Removes my makeup, gives my hair a nice sheen, locks in the moisture in my skin, non-greasy…nuff said!!!
- I forgot to snap my embryollise moisturizer with the other items, but my skin loves it and drinks it up like a cool glass o’ water!
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Stereo Rose- This is a real surprise because when I purchased this it did NOT live up to my expectations, but it’s growing on me. I use it to highlight my cheek bones and sometimes alone(wet) for a cool coral look; it’s gorgeous on the eyelids too.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy- This is a gorgeous, glowy coral color on my cheeks, and it lasts too.
- Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Malice- Gorgeous blush, I can’t put it down and that’s that! Feature here.
- NARS Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer in SeyChelles(not picture)- I love the color, texture and ease of application of this. I had a sample and my two year old lotioned is hands & face with it so I’m gonna have to purchase one sooner than later…sigh
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder- I love this for my under eyes! I use it with or without concealer. It’s smooth, natural looking and doesn’t cake up.
- Ruby Kisses HD Gel Liner in Bronze Shimmer- I initially didn’t use this because I didn’t like how dark with is. But now I use it because of how dark it is…..I know….it’s crazy!!! But this is the perfect day time, no fuss, smokey eye in a jar! And it lasts the whole day, it’s smooth and creamy and it’s NOT shimmery. Even though the name says so 😉
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara- This gives me length and volume. And I sometimes just barely go over the ends of my lashes to give me a feathery effect. It flakes a little after about 6 hours though 😦
- NYC City Proof Lipgloss In Tangerine Crush and Cherry Ever After(not pictured): I love these glosses, they are featured here. They last on the lips, smell great, good pigmentation, and dirt cheap!!!
What have you guys been showing nuff luv? Let’s all know blusher!!