I know it’s late in other parts of the country, buuuuuuuuut….In LA it’s only 6pm 🙂
I chose the Korres blush in Purple Brown(32) because it fits the bill for this look. I own only two Korres blushes and love them both. #32 is a great way to wear purple on the cheeks without looking Barney-fied 🙂 It gives a very luminous finish to my cheeks, while deopositing enough color to give a “blushed” look.
It has an equal amount of brown/purple, which gives it a plummy look, making it not too purple nor too brown; but just right! And the great thing about Korres products is that they are phlatlates, parabens, sulphates, and artificial fragrance free….All na-tu-ral boo:)
The only bad thing about it is it doesn’t last all day 😦 I get about 4-6 hours depending on how I layer it. I paid about $10 for this on sephora several months ago, but the going rate for Korres blushes is about $24.
- LA Girl Perfecting Liquid Foundation-Caramel
- Ben Nye Transluscent Powder-Topaz
- Elf Mineral Eyshadow Primer
- Revlon Concealer-Medium
- Bourjois Eyeshadow in Bleu Lavende–I applied this all over my eye, from lid to just below browbone, and a soft wash of color.
- ELF Line & Seal–I used this to apply the shadows below, and the glitter
- MUFE Eyeshadow-#92–I applied this as a medium thick liner, with a visible wing
- B.O.R. Eyeshadow-Red–I applied this above #92, and a bit thicker, following the same line.
- NYX Eyeliner-Purple Rain–I applied this all over the lower lashline/water line. I then applied MUFE # all over the lower lashline/water line also.
- NYX Glitter-Sexy Red–I applied this in the tearduct area, and just on the inner lashline.
- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara
- Blush-Korres-Purple Brown
- Contour-NYC Smooth & Natural Matte Bronzer-Golden Glow
- Glow/Hi-light-Revlon Finishing Powder-Sun Kissed
- EOS Lip Blam-Honeysuckle
- Sally Hansen Brighten Lip Treatment-Twinkling