Sooooooo….I am afraid of cutting the crease, I’ve probably only done it twice before, but I was feeling myself today, and decided to just cut up! I did my cutting with the Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride(the names really don’t match the colors). Don’t worry my YTers, I did a tut too:-)
P.s Ignore my crooked liner on one eye, my looks will not be perfect roun these parts….I just know there’s a sneaky lil liner monster that tell my rugrat to cry for mommy when I’m ever so carefully applying my liner/mascara! Boooo you liner monster!!
- LA Girl Perfecting Liquid Makeup-Toffe/Caramel
- Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer Duo-Medium Deep
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural-Dark
- N.Y.C Smooth & Natural Matte Bronzer-Golden Glow
- E.L.F Blush & Contouring Duo
- MAC Blush-Blunt*Used to contour my cheeks/nose
- Essence of Beauty brow pencil/powder
- E.L.F Mineral Eye primer
- L.A Girl Metallic Pencil-Blue*Used to cut my crease
- NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk*Used as a base on my lid
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Pride Palette(Matte shades)-White used on the upper/lower inner third*I blended the white and green to create a lighter color of the green, and I add that to the middle(2/3) of my eye lid/lower lash line*I then added the green on the last third of my eye. I packed all the colors on when applying it to my eye, I did this for more intensity without wetting my brush. I applied a small amount of the white color to highlight my brow bone, and then added a bit of the shimmery cream color on top of the white, and in my tear duct area. I applied the matte blue to the end of my lower lash line.
- I lined(winged) my eyes with Stila Smudge Pot-Black
- I lined my waterline with Milani Liquif’eye-Black
- And to spruce things up a bit, I used the blue eyeliner below the wing liner, and added a tad of the white shadow in the space.
- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash mascara on lower lashes
- Milani curling mascara on upper lashline
- 99¢ store lashes
- I moisturized my lips with EOS lip balm-Honey Dew
- Nars Honolulu Honey lipstick
- MAC English Accent Lipglass
- NYX Lipliner-Cappuccino
………..And Voilà! All Done!